Thursday, December 16, 2010

Harry: Day 20, 21, 22



I'm back everyone. This week has kindof been insane. I had two hundred thousand million things to do, and I fairly well successfully reversed my schedule back to the being awake in the day way all at the same time. Anyhoo, none of that really matters now. Tonight was "Martha Stewart Holiday Craft Gay Bingo," (It's a once a month AIDS charity fundraiser with a ridiculous theme each month. The bingo is really second to the hoot of a show that goes on.) so The first picture is of my friend Amber, the second is of one of her festive holiday crafts, and the third is a photo of my friend Matt. I don't know if it's just me or not, but I find something enjoyable about taking less than flattering photos of people. Maybe it's me being a jerk subconsciously, or maybe it's more of a challenge to make the people unflattering and have the photo still hold up. I don't know. I'll muse more about this later I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment