Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mat Ryan: April 27-May 2

I really liked this flower. I had to actually get below it and shoot up at it due to the way it was hanging on the hill.



Canoe by a lake house. The camera decided to focus on the boards, but I kind of like that. I won't lie, I barely remember taking this picture...



I had a red squirrel posing for me in a tree, so I took the opportunity to shoot it :-).



Fiddle heads are delicious!



Shot of the water. This shot made me paranoid, I thought my lens was dirty, turns out the black dots are just the bugs on the water since it's that time of year



Went to a wedding, so here's the groom and bride! Congrats Chris and Cassie!

1 comment:

  1. the shot of the squirral and the water´re the best ones! =) .. love them! =)

    congratulations to the two lovebirds! =) ..

    ReplyDelete