Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dennda: 11th of June


I'm sorry I haven't posted pictures for some time, but I'm preparing for my license exam and I don't have time for pictures. All I do is go to work and learn.. learn at home, learn in the bus, learn on the street...
Anyway, this is how the sky was in Bucharest today. It was a storm and after that the sunset could be seen. Well, I stay in a house on the ground so I haven't seen it, but I've seen this colors between the leafs of my vine plant (the plant that makes grapes... no idea how it's called in english).

2 comments:

  1. Dennda! We call them Grapevines. And this photo is beautiful. Welcome back, I'm just coming back myself.

    Hope your exam went or goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photo! =) .. it´s pretty cool!

    I hope all your exams´ll go well! I´m going to cross my fingers for you! =)

    ReplyDelete