Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Alison. I've lost count.

My friend Vania wrote something really awesome on her Facebook about this project. I kind of got emotional and realized how much I regret not being consistently involved anymore. It became plainly obvious that, while I may not have realized it, I have been missing the adventure I find in seeking out and capturing one photo a day.

Here are a few to attempt and fill some gap. I'm going through my hard drives tonight to find the rest of the ones I've taken since I stopped posting on the site.


These are my happily married friends, Justin and Alisha. They're expecting their first baby here -- Bryce Nathanial. I was lucky enough to take the first official family photos. =]

This photo, taken just the other day, is of a bird that hung out with me while I ate my lunch at a theme park.

This is a necklace and pair of earrings my mom handed down to me.

Ponce Inlet, looking up inland, around sunset.


This is my Goddaughter, Nhyya, with my dog, Blondie. Blondie loves her lil' sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment