Thursday, September 10, 2009

Alison attempts to contribute.

Christina inspired me. She's such a phenomenal friend and photographer.

Here are some photos I've taken recently. Most of them were taken on my cell phone -- sad, I know. But I was traveling and updating my twitter. You understand, don't you?

Anyhow, here are some photos from my recent adventures. More to come, I promise. More LEGITIMATE photos to come.

This is my computer while I wait at the airport for my flight to leave for New Hampshire.

This is the bride as her maid of honor cinches her dress tightly in the back.

The mountains and the mountain air shortly after arriving in NH. Shot from the car window as we drove to Becky's house.

My buddy, Tommy, doing an Irish Car Bomb at a bar called Five Olde.



Some friends and I stopped at a place called The Baited Hook and had ice cream cones. What beautiful scenery.

Sprouts, Gouda, tomatoes, on a tomato basil bagel AKA - Famous #2 at the Bagel Basement. Delicious.

It's beginning to look like all I do is eat. This is a DinahMoe burger at the Red Arrow Diner. This diner was featured on the American food show called Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. Delicous!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your nice words and comments! =)
    sadly I just can see the first two photos, but I really love the photo with the bride. nice shot! =)

    ReplyDelete