Thursday, April 9, 2009

Alison gets to catch up all over again... Part 1: Day 79 - 83

I'm not sure why I never posted this entry. I just realized this. Anyhow, here're my pictures for the end of March.

I've been in a funk lately and haven't been inspired at all. Seems my own project is lacking inspiration for me. And as much as that sucks, I can't seem to shake the funk. I feel so bad that my own idea has turned into something I don't have any luck keeping up with. But I'm so happy to see that Mat and Christina and Dennda are posting regularly. I'll get back into, I promise.

So like I said, here're the ones for the end of March and I'll do my best to get fully caught up and back on daily submissions this month.


Day 79: untitled.

I'm not sure why, but this scene appealed to me immensely. I was driving around, sort of aimlessly after getting lunch at a great little pizzeria with my sister on a Sunday when this caught my eye. It's in a small, unnoticed town, called Evinston. Beautiful place. Smaller than a blip on the radar.



















Day 80: Ball!

Went to my first ever major league baseball game on this day. My boyfriend treated us to the trip. It was awesome. We sat in the grass/berm off left field. Right before the Seventh-Inning-Stretch (which, for those who don't know, is when the crowd sings "Take Me Out to the Ball Game.") we got up to walk around a bit and snapped this shot while Howard was up to bat. Pretty cool, I think.



















Day 81: For Serious

Just a sign in the neighborhood. You'd be shocked to see how much litter there is along the road considering the clear as day threat against anyone committing the crime. Blows my mind.





























Day 82: The Middle of the Road

I had stopped to take a picture of the setting sun this night. I'd pulled my car off the road and walked into a clearing in the woods. Then when I was walking back to my car, I thought I'd try a shot of the road, from as close to ant perspective as possible. This is what resulted.




























Day 83: Against Me!

This one's simple and definitely intended as a snapshot. I'm going to be seeing this band on Saturday and I honestly can't wait. I missed their local show last year, so this one has been long-awaited. Oh GOD. I get excited just thinking about it.

2 comments:

  1. I love the first photo.. the photo of the street and the photo of you and your concert ticket! =)
    you seem to be really happy about it. I hope the concert´ll be amazing! =)

    ReplyDelete