Sunday, April 19, 2009

mathew ryan: april 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

My apologies for lack of posts. My computer ran out of memory, I had to buy an external hard drive, and I've been really, extremely busy. Here's a few pictures, I hope to add more tonight or tomorrow


Strange plant I saw on a hike. Added a red intensifier.






















Air traffic communications tower, kind of reminds me of a piece of 1960's or 1970's deco.
























Apparently, I just like milkweed plants... I have a lot of pictures of these...






















Tried to shoot the full moon, somewhat successful. Actually reminds me of an Against Me! album cover.




















Took a night shot of Hanover. Slightly fuzzy because the tripod slipped, but this was the best one that came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment