Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dennda: Last week - April :)

I have been very busy lately and I couldn't touch my camera for some time because I left in the morning and came back in the evening, with the same schedule, so no time or appetite for photos. So I make it up by posting this photo reportage I've made today, in the central park of Bucharest, Cismigiu. It was a flower fair, the first one I've seen here, in Bucharest. It was very nice, and the mayor Sorin Oprescu came too (it's the person in the white jacket with sunglasses hanging on his shirt). There were also young people dressed like people did a century ago that gave flowers to the people from the park. :)











1 comment:

  1. It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreRee Bali ***

    ReplyDelete