Friday, March 6, 2009

6th March 2009

It seems like my dad would be a fan of that blog too.. Today he took the camera with him and when he came back he showed me that photo and just said: Here.. that would be perfect for your 365 project! I thaught that was really sweet and so I took his photo - too! ; )
Because the deal´s that I make all the photos of my own. So I made you a photo of my dad when he was cooking in our kitchen. =) ..

Hope you like them both! =)
1. Photo from my dad


2. Photo of my dad! ; )


2 comments:

  1. Christina! Tell your dad I love the photo he took and I think he looks very happy. What's he making there?

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. he made sliced pieces of carrots and leek as a side dish for fish... it´s yummy! =) ..
    and.. I´m going to tell him!! =)

    ReplyDelete