Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Alison: Day # 74 - # 77

The last installment. This means I'm finally caught up. I have no excuse not to stay caught up either. Things have settled down now. I'm moved, my job is back to normal, I have internet at home again, everything seems to be settling for the time being.

So here we go:

Day # 74

The anchor. My parents have owned this thing for quite some time now. It's cool, I think. Their house is on the water and they've got this great nautical theme going on.



























Day # 75

Karolyn gave me these daisies from her bridal shower. What a great party favor -- they're drying in my kitchen window as I type this.



















Day # 76

This Rosary is the other example of the black/dark object on a bright white background. This one's from St. Patty's day. I didn't get to celebrate much, but it's okay. I'm only a percentage Irish. =]




























Day # 77

This buoy is only about an inch and a half in diameter. It's tiny and it's hanging in my living room.




























THE END!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment