Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Alison: Day # 63 - # 68

Day # 63

Charley, my girl. She was so anxious to explore her new house when I moved, but for the first handful of days, I wouldn't let her out because I wasn't fully unpacked and didn't want her to get into anything. When she did finally get to explore, I determined, based on her behaviors, that she likes the place. =]

This picture is of her stretching as she slides out of her hammock (that colorful thing) and onto the drop down door and toward me so I can put her down to explore.



















Day # 65

I posted day # 64 already. You can find it here. This is day # 65. Jon-Michael and I were on our way to my parents' house in separate cars. I noticed the moon, called him, and he suggested we pull over and photograph it. Well, those pictures didn't turn out well, but while we were pulled over, he waited patiently for me to do some experimenting with extended exposures. Here's my favorite one for you.



















Day # 66

This was Karolyn's bridal shower. She's Jon-Michael's sister. I already consider her a sister of mine and had such a great time getting to know her friends and extended family at the shower. This is her and Momma Soracchi hugging during the shower. I'm glad I captured this moment.



























Day # 67

Lucy. She's my girl. The more introverted of my two dogs. I don't think she likes the camera much. While Blondie is so easy to photograph, Lucy behaves as if the camera is going to steal her soul. She almost always moves away from the camera when I take it out, and if she doesn't flat out move, she definitely looks away. This picture is a rarity! I caught her off guard. She had been facing to the left, I snuck out, knelt down, and called her. When she turned and saw the camera, it was as if she'd given up. She just reluctantly put her head down on her paw and gazed at me. Such a beautiful girl!










Day # 68

More bottles. Only these belong to my new housemate, Angela. She's got a small collection in comparison to my mom and dad's collection. But hers are also sitting in a place where sun is able to pass through. Like I said, something about bottles catching sunlight appeals to me.

2 comments:

  1. love the two photos of your pets! =) ..
    they´re really cute! .. especially charly.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina. I love photographing my pets.

    ReplyDelete