Thursday, February 12, 2009

11th February 2009


Yesterday I´ve been with my boyfriend to an exhibtion about the last 90 years of Austria as a republic. You could read and see photos/paintings/etc. about all topics.. politic, religiouse, school, money.. it was about everything and also about music.. theater.. and art! =) ..
I saw an amazing painting and I took a photo of it, because I really liked it. I also thaught that it would be perfect (kinda) for the 365 project, but.. when you´ve a second look at it, you see that it´s not that perfect to post it on the internet. ; ) .. All for you, who´re curiouse and wanna see it, you can see it through that link. I hope you like it! =)

Instead of the girl I post a photo of an old add from the austrian sweets "Pez". Do you know them!? Actually I don´t know if they´re famouse in America.. or any other part of the world! ; ) ..
At least I like the add! =)

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Yes! Yes! We have PEZ here, but they're not peppermint flavored. And they come in these really neat dispensers. Oh man, I never knew they were Austrian. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes.. they´re austrian! ; ) .. they stareted as a peppermint-flavored, but.. now they´re avaible with sweet flavores in those dispenders, you´re right! =)
    only last year.. there was a special year and there I could also buy special dispenders of Mickey Mouse with those original peppermint-flavored sweets! =) .. I didn´t opened them ; ) .. they´re still like "new" .. but.. I love them! =) .. I´ve to get you a photo of them!!

    ReplyDelete