Monday, February 23, 2009

Mat Ryan: February 20, 21, 22, 23

Colour and texture? I can do that.
The past few days have been interesting. Between working and playing in the snow, and as Oz said, the Schizophranic weather patterns here in Vermont, things never cease to amaze me.

From the 20, a dead rose at work. It was a not very pretty rose, and looks better, and a little melancholy in black and white.


I was looking at the lens of my camera when cleaning it and notice that I could see through it. I had to see if I could get a picture of my eye. This isn't a great picture, but it creeps the hell out of me. I might try this again later.


Walking to a friends house in the snow, I brought my tripod and camera with me to get this shot. I intensified the red on the camera, other than that, no edit.


Called into work today to say that I wasn't going to work. Left a not for my parents and went snowboarding, and saw a clean van with a DRTYVAN vanity plate. I think they meant the inside of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment