Monday, February 2, 2009

Alison, Day 30: Got my ducks in a row.

Day 30: these are both for day 30. The pictures I took for 31 and 32 are on a different memory card -- one I forgot to bring with me today.

Anyway. Friday (jan 30), I went over to my future house to drop some stuff off and when I did, I noticed a couple stray ducks had wandered toward the house from the pond down the street. I took their pictures, but they didn't turn out too fantastically. So after doing what I'd come to do, I drove down to the pond and photographed some other ducks. These are them.




They're very wild. And very loud. And very cute. And I had every desire to feed them until I read the sign that explains why feeding the ducks is very, very, very bad for them. Now I just like to admire them from a safe distance, and through a lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment