Thursday, February 12, 2009

Alison: Day # 41 and # 42

Day # 41: Family.

This is one of my very best friends, Detra, and her daughter, Nhyya.

Nhy's very first birthday is fast approaching, so I thought a picture of the two of them was quite fitting.

I titled it 'family' because the two of them are just that.

I took this photo at my future house (before we paint the kitchen); it was the first time they'd come over to see it.

I can see Nhyya running through the house years from now playing with our cats! I love the baby (and her momma, of course)!




Day # 42: Morning time.

I took this one at 7:15 in the morning. The moon was still giant in the sky. I think this time of morning is fascinating because as I drive to work, the sun is rising on my left (to the East) and the moon is setting on my right.

Early mornings are my favorite part of the day. I'm thinking of getting on a better sleep schedule so I can get up when it's still dark out and exercise before work.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you can see the moon on that photo.. =) .. looks more like it would become evening... than morning, actually...

    ReplyDelete