Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jason: Day 13, 14, 15,16, 17, 18

I have been a bum lately. Here are the pictures I have taken on the specified days.

Day 13
I have seen this pile of parts for many days now and decided to take a photo. It is very out of the ordinary and catches my eye every day. It is on the sidewalk on the east side of 34th Street here in Gainesville.

Day 14
I took this photo on a rainy day while I was waiting for Lily Rose to come pick me up from work. I like how you can clearly tell that there is a great distance between the trees in the foreground and the trees in the background.

Day 15: "Why Is Everything Wet?"
This bathroom, located at Shands, is always this wet on the counters. It's the most notorious one that I know of at Shands. I took the photo when it made me think of the Dane Cook joke about everything being so wet in public restrooms.

Day 16: "STOP ...And Think"
I took this photo at first to see what the stickers on the stop sign said, but I couldn't figure it out until just now. I did some basic equalizing and desaturated the photo for dramatic effect.

Day 17
I took this photo late on the 31st. I saw the moon and whatever planet that was supposed to be lined up this way and thought it made for a good photo. The shot was a bit shaky, but I think it turned out great. I did some brightness/contrast adjusting and desaturated the picture for the final effect.

Day 18: David Archuleta
I got off work around 2pm and Lily Rose wanted to go see David Archuleta, who was playing at a local restaurant. It was packed by the time we got there, so no way to get a good shot. Unless I climbed up that tree... lol. Anyway, my apologies for the blurriness, but this is the best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment