Thursday, February 12, 2009

Alison: Non-photo Update. Interesting.

I have a friend who runs a blog called List of the Day. Actually, we're more acquaintances than friends. Actually, maybe we're not even friends -- I don't know. I love the blog, I told him that. We've exchanged holiday cards. He mailed me a couple CDs of the Lemonheads because he knew I'd like them. Anyway, I think we're friends.

I tuned into his blog yesterday (just before my internet went down) and read this entry. HAHA.

I'd been meaning to write to him to let him know what a neat site we (all of us here at 365) have created, but apparently someone else is doing one too. It seems theirs has gone on much longer too. If you want, take a look. I saw some pretty neat posts there.

I just thought I'd share. If you know of any other kinds of photo blogs on ze interwebz, feel free to share them. =]

I'm going to get caught up on my posts this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment