Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mat Ryan: February 9, 10







I hate cold weather. A lot. It gives me really dry skin and my hands are itchy, and I like to take pictures outside because there is so much to see outside. Like my drive to work yesterday, I saw a bunch of turkeys in the snow! I Should have used a zoom lens, but after I took the shot my hands were cold. I tried to crop it on the camera, it didn't work out so well. I should say its not as clear/detailed as I would like, so I'm throwing in a picture of the full moon from last night too. I used a red filter, and didn't realize until after that I had it set on the child portrait setting so everything's softer. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about that.... But I think through the trees its a good shot. Today I messed with some Dunny's in my room, they're these wierd little vinyl toys that are addicting like crack, and I mostly felt like playing with the trim/sepia and cross filter on my camera. There's like, a full on photoshop on that thing. Anyways, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment