Thursday, February 5, 2009

Alison, Day 35 and Day 36

Here're my contributions for yesterday and today. I'm determined to get caught up and back to posting once a day.
a

This was taken just a few minutes from my house. I drove down onto the boat ramp to snap this one. It's beautiful scene down there if you ask me.













This is my bathroom door. Strange as this will sound, I was sitting on the toilet when I took this. I just wanted to get a straight on shot of both door knobs and the hardware. I like hardware a lot.

This particular shot I favored because I like the traditional symbolism of the light and dark juxtaposition.

Even though I know what lurks on the dark side of this door, I still kind of hear eerie music when I look at this picture for a long time.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the bathroom door shot and do not feel it is strange at all to think to do these things while sitting on the toilet. Sometimes that is where the best ideas get thought up! hehe I love the contrast of the dark and lighter side and well I just love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bathroom door. the composition and the the use of light and dark. It is really well done.

    ReplyDelete