Friday, February 6, 2009

Alina: February 6 (Day 1)

In effort to get myself started in this community, and even though I do not currently own a camera I would like to filter in some of the shots I did take this year before it came to its demise at the bottom of the Atlantic. So, I decided the best way to do this in keeping with the theme of the blog of daily submissions. I will add one photo or series of photos a day from my collection. And hopefully will get a camera soon enough to take current daily shots. Comments are welcome and THANKS for letting me join in!

Keeping with the theme of the week: Edibles


Truck stop lunch in north east Oregon. On day one of my road trip from Portland, Oregon to New Hampshire this past April.


On a tight budget. Sharing half a sandwich never tasted so good.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to it Alina! Love the shots. I'm glad you're using the themes. =] The sandwich looks really delicious.

    ReplyDelete