Monday, February 16, 2009

Alison: Day # 45 and Day # 46


Day # 45: Soul Mates Day.

I found mine. Three years and two months ago. And this year, he bought me beautiful red roses for Valentine's Day.

I didn't even know what to say, so I took a picture. Pictures have always been my best means of communication anyway.













Day # 46: Radicals in General.

I was on my way to Jon-Michael's to continue celebrating Valentine's Day, and I saw this guy's car in the lane next to me.

It's fine to have strong opinions about your religion. It's also fine to express them. But when your strong opinions and your expression of them becomes radical and unfounded, it irks me.

This guy happens to practice Islam, but I'm not just talking about them. There are equally as many zany and unfounded radical Christians, I just happened to see this one.

This photo is not an advertisement for the website on the back window of this car, nor do I recommend (or not recommend) you visit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment