Friday, February 20, 2009

Alison (always gets behind) Day 49 - 51: At the Office.


The last few days I've been feeling ridiculously uninspired. On my lunch breaks I've been walking around outside, taking pictures.

These are the best ones I came up with.

Day # 49

It's a giant fern in front of my office. Other than that, I'm not sure what to say. Haha.






This is Day # 50

We had several dead or dying trees cut down around our office. That always conflicts me. I wish we didn't have to cut them down, but I also wish they weren't dead or dying. If we were cutting down live and flourishing trees, I'd probably be too occupied with being chained to the trees to be posting on here even quasi regularly.

Oh, and this photo is of the split wood. I thought it was fascinating, but I'm still not convinced I couldn't have captured in a more intriguing way.














Day # 51

This is the ground. Honestly, when you walk here, you step on more acorns than you do grass. And every time you round the back corner of the building, dozens of squirrels scatter.










Am I the only one who's feeling uninspired these days? Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment