Monday, February 2, 2009

Dennda: 1st of February


Ok, this was not made by me, but I love it. In the picture there is me and my favorite band, Biondo. They are from Sweden but they act as a band only in Romania. Back home, one of them is a rock singer, another one a pop singer and the last one is an opera singer. Together they are amazing !
I had a great adventure at the national television and I am very happy about all that happened to me there. I think there is no happier person than me on the planet right now. I've learned that dreams do come true if you believe hard enough in them ! And I thank to the one that made all this possible as it opened a new way for me and I feel my life is about to change. :)
Sorry for the long introduction but this is how I explain the "silly" picture above.

1 comment:

  1. lady.. I`m so happy for you! =) .. seems like it was a perfect day for you and you can see that on the photo and that´s why it ´s a perfect photo! =)

    ReplyDelete