Sunday, January 11, 2009

Becky: Photos 2, 3 & 4








I spent the afternoon today harassing the cats at my parent's house. Snuffy, my orange Maine Coon, and I were watching Anger Management on the couch. I like to play with the different color settings on my little camera, as you'll see, and I caught this one of us.








This one is Moochie. She was just posing so perfectly. This cat seriously has the biggest eyes you've ever seen.










This last one is of Boo. She was just trying to nap and I wouldn't leave her alone. I think she was rather unimpressed.

4 comments:

  1. you saying 'your "little" camera' is a result of that comment/message i left/sent, isn't it? I didn't mean to dis it, though. I was trying to make the point that your small, practically able to be taken anywhere camera has color settings my bigass brick camera doesn't have.

    Love this pictures, I'm glad you posted all pictures of kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a little camera. I love it, I'm not embarassed of the size of my camera ; )
    I took no offense to your comment, no worries, I know you better than that!

    By the way, I'm loving this project so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CATS!

    I really like the second one.
    So cute.

    ReplyDelete