Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lily Rose Day 24: Taxi? & Day 25: Obstructed View?

Day 25: Obstructed View?
This photo was taking on Payne's Prarie through the fence as the sun was setting. I like taking photos of the sky because there are always so many shades of color to try and capture at any given time of day. It reminds me of how many layers one person or thing can have and that keeps me on my toes ladies and gentlemen....













Day 24: Taxi?
I took this picture in the parking lot of the Veteran's hospital here in Gainesville. I went in with the intention of taking a picture of the flag with the streetlight glow, but quickly realized it was still too dark for my camera, so I settled on this shot.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice shot of the sky through the fence. The composure is perfect.

    I like how the horizon is perfectly aligned with the fence and you've boxed the sun into one square and the tree into the far opposite square.

    Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete