Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mat Ryan: 18, 19, 20 of January


January 18: I went to the bar at 3:30 and got a bloody Mary while talking to my bartender about a tattoo design and at 7 after a few more drinks I walked out and took a picture of the tree. I don't know why, but it seemed like a good idea.

January 19: This is the reason that I love my job in Grafton. It's in the middle of nowhere and I get to drive out there at sunrise and backroads are really pretty especially since it's been cold and snowing and you get the idea. It was an amazing day, and it was in the 20's, so it was warm out! At least it was above 0...

Today was the most productive day off that I've had in a long time. I did 2 loads of laundry, made breakfast, went to the gym and watched the inauguration since the gym was a good excuse to watch the speech since I didn't vote, then went up to Burlington with my friend Zach. Before we got there, we had to pee and the rest area is in Williston. I really liked the way the sun hit the sign for the rest area, so I took a picture.

1 comment:

  1. There's a place called Williston near where I live, there's not snow on any of the roofs there though, so I know you're not visiting Florida. =]

    Love the shot of the tree. I mean LOVE it. The contrast is phenomenal. Maybe crop out the little whatever in the bottom left corner, but the shot is beautiful. yay.

    ReplyDelete