Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mat Ryan: 17 January (-15 degrees Farenheit)



It was a really cold morning. There's a bridge that I cross every day from Vermont into New Hampshire over the Connecticut river and since it was 15 below zero, I tried to take a picture of the sublimation off of the river since the river moves to fast to freeze, then noticed that the railing was just really cool looking. So I took a picture of that as well, unfortunately the focal point was really wierd so I posterized it and smoothed the fuzzyness. I like it, it's a little wierd, but I'll include the picture I intended to take as well.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. Both intricate pictures. I like the post processing you did on the railing. It's different. But that fog rising off the Connecticut is incredible. What amazing natural beauty. That river really doesn't freeze, eh?

    ReplyDelete