Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lily Rose Day 13: Put Your Mouth On My Bloodied Knees


It's been raining in Gainesville the past couple of days, so it's been hard to get out of my apartment to run errands, much less take pictures. However, I braved the storm to go to Publix to get some groceries, and even though it was raining, like any true Floridian I wore flip flops. Well, I almost ate it on the way inside, but I managed to somehow balance and catch myself. I was not so lucky on the way back out however; it had started raining harder and I made it all the way to my car door and ate it HARD! I landed with my right leg outstretched in front of me and my left leg bent up underneath me. :( So this is the physical damage I sustained, though my ego is far more bruised especially since there was a man getting into the car in front of mine. I will give him credit though, he didn't actually come help me climb up the side of my car, he did ask if I was ok and was observant enough to say "Wow, that looked like it hurt!" AHAHAHAHA Hey Thanks a bunch man!

3 comments:

  1. Why were you wearing flip flops in the COLD?? Lol.
    "Ay, ay, a scratch, a scratch" -Mercutio, Romeo and Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah, it's God's way of making me feel even more empathy for you and your injuries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, you silly girl! I see sneakers right next to you in this shot . . . you shoulda worn those. Though I guess hindsight's always 20/20.

    ReplyDelete