Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sarah Jo Day 10 and 11


Ray of Hope.
Taken while driving around- took it out the car window LOL So I guess you would call this a luck shot. I think it turned out fairly well.
We all go through hard times and face difficulties- we just have to keep looking for the ray of hope and keep on keeping on.










Childhood Innocence

This is an older photo but I havent gotten anything for today and this little guy has actually been on my mind for a while now.

This is Adrian. He is like my adopted nephew- Ive known him since before he was born. His parents were good friends of mine for years. Anyways, over a year ago they divorced and she of course took Adrian. They moved out of state and I havent seen Adrian in over a year. I miss him something terrible and I was thinking about him today and crying cuz I missed him so much. He would be five years old now. Anyways, plesae forgive me for using a recycled photo, it was just something I needed to do.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty.

    I don't often see the sky when the sun is shining.

    ReplyDelete