Monday, January 12, 2009

Patrick - Days 10 & 11

This piece is called breathe.

This piece just struck me because people seemed so nervous. The event itself felt dark and hectic so the feel to it just... fit.












This piece is for day eleven. It is called Memory.

I took in on campus and ironically enough it is for day eleven so. Yeah.

In any case, we should remember to remember the families from that event and the way it has changed things.

Both images went through basic darkrooming.

2 comments:

  1. wow! can't believe i'm the first to say anything. The second photograph is very moving. Both of them are, but I'm a little more moved by 9/11 related issues than I am wedding stuff. I'm such a non-girl sometimes. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad.

    I have a bit of trouble with finding subject matter with emotional impact but saw this and was hoping it would serve as a good reminder.

    Saying what happened sucks doesn't nearly cover it. It impacted things so much, ya know?

    ReplyDelete