Sunday, January 11, 2009

Patrick: Days 8 & 9

Still playing catch up. Here are my images for days eight and nine.



This piece is entitled away. It is technically a screencap but it is what it is. A usuable image. I was talking with a friend on aim and I typically have to run off and do various errands while we talk. So I'm constantly hitting the 'not available' thingy. This image went through the basic darkrooming process.



I call this one cut. It is actually a picture of a picture I took back in high school; however, I keep it on the front of my fridge cuz I really just like it. Its something I see every day in any case. At night my cat likes to mess with the frames on my fridge and this time something about the image was just memorably pitiful.

The picture itself was printed in a real dark room, while the image I'm presenting was completed in a digital darkroom.

Have a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment