Thursday, January 1, 2009

Laura, day No. 1: Queue the New Wave music...

I don't consider myself a photographer -- I'm a really more of an observer.

And early this afternoon while traversing Citrus County, Fla., I observed the strangest seagull congregation I'd ever seen in the parking lot in a shopping plaza. I literally saw hundreds of 'em just sitting there, several miles from the lake and even more miles from the coast.

Photobucket

And I ran, I ran so far away.
I just ran, I ran all night and day.
I couldn’t get away.


I'm really looking forward to this project. Can't wait to see your photos!

2 comments:

  1. This is the funniest picture yet!

    Seagulls... emphasis on the sea part... in Citrus County. I'm baffled! Truly baffled.

    Baffled, but laughing hysterically. hahaha.

    I'm so excited about this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very fun, Laura! Good eye!

    ReplyDelete